金曜日, 10月 07, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Tezuka Kunimitsu!

This is also the second time I am posting a birthday message here on this blog just like what I did for Atobe. These two captains have a number of similarities i.e. they happen to be born in the same month and their birthdays are only 3 days away from one another. They command a lot of respect from their teammates and they are of course, very strong in tennis. Although Tezuka is more on the cool side and likes to keep a low profile, Atobe is the exact reverse when he seeks attention because he knows he deserves it. And taking advantage of the "competition" between Atobe and Tezuka could be the main reason why they have released a number of singles on the same date so as to see who can achieve better results.

Tezuka is the first character I grew to like when I started to watch Tenipuri. I just have a thing for those cool guys who don't speak a lot. Besides, when Tezuka speaks, that aura...that deep voice (all thanks to Okiayu-san) and that strong maturity feel just makes me swoon. Of course, Tezuka looking very good with spectacles is the icing on the cake! I'm actually thankful that Konomi-sensei did not cover Tezuka's looks with those opaque spectacles like what he did to Inui and Yagyuu. These two should look very handsome if we are allowed to see through their spectacles. As the anime progresses on, my passion for him has never cooled down. Of course, when Sanada came into the picture, the both of them have become my joint No.1 favourite characters. Don't ask me to choose between them because I've never been able to do so.

Among all the Tezuka CD releases, I have only managed to buy his solo album and that was months after its release. I wasn't sure whether it was worth buying this album until I actually heard some of the songs inside the CD from Rajipuri. As such, I made up my mind to get this and have not regretted my decision since then. If you count the Tezuka appearances in Rajipuri which I bought, that's another 2 CDs i.e. one with Atobe and the other with Sanada. As some of the past Tezuka CDs are already out of print, I may try to get those which are still selling. Oh, I almost forgot this. I bought his new birthday single which is supposed to be released tomorrow and will be eagerly anticipating to hear Tezuka i.e. Okiayu-san's voice again.

0 件のコメント: