木曜日, 10月 06, 2005

Tezuka's single and Shishido's single

I will be receiving my copy of the Tezuka single tomorrow according to the tracking facility of FedEx. There should be no repeat of the declaration process which I went through for the DVDs since this package only contains a CD so they should deliver it to me by noon. The funny thing is, none of the websites mentioned the title of this single so I will only know what it is when I get it tomorrow which is also Tezuka's birthday. The only thing I know is that there's only one song, the instrumental version and a talk segment. I just hope that the talk segment would be longer than what Sanada's single had. I'll put up a review of the single hopefully by the end of this week.

Another thing to mention is Shishido's single, ALive which got No.15 on the Oricon weekly singles chart. This is better than what Sanada's single got (No.33) so I'm looking forward to what our Seigaku bucchou can achieve for his single officially released tomorrow. And the NEC Interchannel website has yet to put up the picture of this single even though it has been released. I wonder what is going on these days with them because they used to be very prompt when updating the release information.

0 件のコメント: