金曜日, 8月 26, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Kamio-kun!

Today's the birthday of Kamio Akira from Fudoumine. Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Well, he's not one of my top favourite characters in the ranks of Genichirou, Atobe or Tezuka but I like his constant "clashes" with Momo when it comes to tennis and An. That is very entertaining in my opinion. Of course, Momo is not that sharp enough to know that Kamio likes An and regards him as a rival for her affections so it's usually a case of Kamio getting angry for nothing. In addition, I tend to think that An seems to feel something different for Momo as compared to Kamio. Besides that, he is also not on very good terms with Kirihara ever since he got Tachibana-san injured during the Kantou semi-finals but things got settled after the Senbatsu camp so I guess the bad blood between them is no longer present.

Initially, when I first saw Kamio, I got pretty irritated with the catchphrase, "Rhythmn ni norize" or "Rhythmn ni high". In addition, his fringe covering half of his face got on my nerves. Now, I've learned to get used to these unique features of Kamio-kun. And his partner, Ibu is so laidback and naggy most of the time and I really wonder how someone like Kamio who places a lot of emphasis on speed can stand him. Maybe opposites do attract.

Kamio's voice actor is Suzuki Chihiro whom I've also heard as Arima Soichiro in Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou. His birthday is 17 Feb 1977, his hometown is in Yamagata and his agency is Arts Vision. He has also formed an unit named P.K.O with Toriumi Kosuke and Saeki Tomo. By the way, Toriumi plays the part of Sengoku Kiyosumi from Yamabuki and the two had played before in the Kantou competition before. I've also found a picture of him but it's a side view photo.

0 件のコメント: