日曜日, 8月 28, 2005

Tenipuri DVD Vol 43

Received the DVDs for this month on Friday. I was quite surprised to see that I got a first press edition for Vol 20 too given that it was released some time ago. Anyway, this month's release features Hyotei on the cover so it could be the main reason for it being sold out so quickly. I am keeping a lookout for the cover of next month's DVD which I strongly suspect to be the Rikkai team. I can't think of any characters besides them now that Hyotei is on Vol 43 and Seigaku is on the last volume no. 45.

I cancelled 2 of the Rajipuri CDs I ordered i.e. the Inui & Tezuka and the Tezuka & Echizen ones. Cash strapped...Might probably buy it in future provided it doesn't get out of stock soon. Anyway, I'm still getting the Sanada & Tezuka and Tezuka & Atobe titles so I'm looking forward to the release on next Wed. Wonder when I will be able to get it? I've seen the Tezuka & Atobe cover so the Sanada & Tezuka cover will be an added surprise element when next week comes.

Next month will be the release of the long-awaited Vol 44 of the DVD and Sanada's second single will be released too. As usual, the cover is still not up on NEC Interchannel yet (even Sengoku's single which has been released still doesn't have a picture there). It's been a long wait and I'm looking forward to receiving the 1st and 2nd singles next month.

0 件のコメント: