日曜日, 7月 17, 2005

Vol 29 of the manga and anime DVD covers

I ordered this more than 2 weeks ago and yet HMV Japan has not sent it to me. I got so frustrated that I cancelled the order so I'm probably going to get it directly from Kinokuniya Singapore. Amazon Japan is too expensive just to get one volume of manga and I'm not too interested in buying other stuff from them.

Seeing the anime DVD covers, I see that Vol 43 is Hyotei's picture so if my hunch is correct, Vol 44 should be Rikkaidai while Vol 45, the final should be Seigaku. And the whole anime DVD series will be released by Oct. I still have more than 15 volumes of DVD to buy from the earlier releases.

And I still have the Gather single to buy. Genichirou's new single will be released in Sep!!! Lots of things to buy but not enough money...

0 件のコメント: