土曜日, 7月 23, 2005

DVDs Vol 21 and 42

Received the DVDs last night and this time round, they didn't ask me for the declaration. Can't they just do without the declaration since I'm a regular customer? It makes my life extremely difficult to bother with that declaration process.

I'm very pleasantly surprised to get the first press for Vol 21 since it comes with the photos! When buying the past volumes, I do get some first press editions at time but Vol 21 was released way back in Oct 03 and HMV Japan still has the first press. What does this say? They sold too little units of Vol 21? However, most of the volumes have the first press sold out so this could be one of the few which didn't. This volume contains episodes of Wakato vs Kaidou and Shinjou vs Echizen so it's entirely about Jousei Shonan. I only browsed through it last night since I was more hyped up over finishing Spiral.

As for Vol 42, the cover features Rokkaku and St Rudolph. Episodes include the chibi episode in Hawaii and Christmas as well as the beginning of the school ranking matches between Taka-san vs Oishi, Momo vs Kaidou and Eiji vs Inui. Since next month's cover is Hyotei, I have a strong hunch that Vol 44 would be Rikkaidai before the final volume shows Seigaku. Hopefully, this wish would come true.

And I am seriously running out of space to store the DVDs, CDs and CDRs of the subbed episodes in the same drawer. And I still have more than 15 DVDs to buy in order to complete the collection. To make things worse, the space holding the manga is almost full so there's no way I'm going to put the stuff there. I've got to think of a way soon since the Rajipuri CDs (Sanada & Tezuka, Atobe & Tezuka) and next month's DVDs will be here in a flash...

0 件のコメント: