日曜日, 7月 24, 2005

Tenipuri CDs I bought recently

The single sung by the Senbatsu team which includes Atobe, Sanada, Oshitari, Kikumaru, Sengoku, Fuji, Kirihara and Echizen. Too bad besides the cover picture, there are no more photos of the team. Anyway, the song is the ouen song for the movie and it's quite nice. Actually, I bought this because of the members so the song isn't that important to me ^__^ but I know for sure that if the song sucks, I won't probably buy it anyway.

The soundtrack for the movie but I've not finished listening to this yet. I only ran the theme songs sung by SCRIPT and Aozu & Cap to Bin to test the CD and the booklets in this 2-CD set feature some scenes of the movie.

I've more or less finished listening to this album and am kicking myself for not buying this earlier. I would have managed to get the first press gift if I bought it at the beginning of the year. Anyway, it's all thanks to Rajipuri that I actually got the motivation to buy Tezuka's album and it sounds much better than I expected. Now, should I buy his past singles too or even Atobe's album? And will Genichirou release one album since Taka-san is releasing his soon?

0 件のコメント: