日曜日, 7月 31, 2005

Tenipuri 2006 Manga Calendar

Ordered a copy of this calendar from CD Japan yesterday. I didn't buy the manga calendar last year and bought both versions of the anime calendar instead. How fast time flies and it's time to buy calendars again! Actually, I don't buy Japanese calendars but Tenipuri made me break the exception last year. Well, the manga calendar is released in Oct which is slightly earlier than the anime calendars if last year's schedule is applicable this year However, the anime ended in Mar this year, I'm not sure whether there will be the anime version calendar from TV Tokyo. Anyway, the manga calendar can be hung on the wall or put on the table and is a weekly one where there are the classic lines from the various characters on each week. I think it costs much more to have it shipped by Amazon Japan and after that horrendous wait for the books last year, I'm still worried about trying their service again. As such, I decided to go back to my trusted CD Japan again for this. Besides, HMV Japan does not sell the manga calendar. It will be till Oct before I can see the calendar but I just hope that it wouldn't take as long what HMV Japan did last year where it took close to one month from the release date before I received it.

0 件のコメント: