日曜日, 7月 10, 2005

Sanada Genichirou (Kusunoki Taiten)

Name: Kusunoki Taiten (楠大典)
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1967
Hometown: Tokyo
Blood Group: B
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 62 kg

I'll be doing a series of features on my favourite seiyuus/characters from Tenipuri.

I have to admit because of the fact that I simply adore Sanada Genichirou, I am featuring Kusunoki-san first but I will feature Okiayu-san later since Tezuka and Sanada are both important to me. ^__^

Noted some similarities between me and Kusunoki-san:
-We are both of blood type B
-We are born in the same month

According to his official website http://www.sawas.co.jp/prof_kusunoki_daiten.html, he does take on a lot of seiyuu and narration projects but I have not seen his projects before. That is why I am not familiar with his name or picture until Gen-chan came along.

And there will be a new single from Sanada i.e. Kusunoki-san on 14 Sep. I've already pre-ordered it and am looking forward to receiving this with Gen-chan's first single.

0 件のコメント: