日曜日, 2月 13, 2005

Ep 171 Shinai naru tomo e (For my dear friend)

Well, this episode focuses on the deep friendship between Momo and Echizen thus the title is referring to Momo. There are a lot of memories involving the two of them like the silly competition to see who can eat more, Momo being Echizen's first doubles partner which is very heartwarming. When I saw Momo and Echizen crying, it really touches me to see how much they value each other.

I admit that I'm quite mad at Echizen for not taking the match seriously but I'm glad that he finally came to his senses and decided to go to America. Next week's episode shows him having a final match with Kaidou and the Seigaku members are there to send him off at the airport. When will I see Fuji vs Tezuka? Next episode is entitled is Goodbye Seigaku so what does this mean? The series will follow Echizen's quest in US? If that really happens....when will I ever see Tezuka, Atobe and Sanada again????

0 件のコメント: