土曜日, 2月 05, 2005

Ep 170 - Moero, Echizen

Honestly speaking, I'm very sick of Echizen pondering over the decision of US Open vs the Nationals. It's so obvious that he is having second thoughts about choosing the Nationals and he has to attribute that to Tezuka's expectations of him. Tezuka never meant to restrict Echizen's future or potential with his words so I'll see what he has to say to Echizen next week.

Anyway, I think he did Momo a very big disservice by not concentrating on the match and eventually asking to give up. If I was Momo, I would be really angry at Echizen for not taking the match seriously. Well, I just hope that they can get over this decision ASAP as I want to see Tezuka vs Fuji.

To be frank, if they end the anime like that with Echizen going to the US Open, it's a lousy ending to a wonderful anime. I would have preferred that they can end everything at the Nationals whether they win the title or not since I want to see Rikkaidai and Seigaku fight it out again, this time with Tezuka and Yukimura intact. And this is going to be very very unlikely if the anime is going to track Echizen's progress at the US Open or track Seigaku's journey to the Nationals. Either way, it's not really possible since they can't possibly let Echizen win the US Open since it's a place for pros or show Seigaku minus the lead, Echizen. It just irritates me to have the verdict still out in the open as to the fate of this anime.

0 件のコメント: