日曜日, 2月 20, 2005

Ep 172 - Goodbye Seigaku

This episode doesn't have too many "exciting" points other for the fact that the guys send off Echizen at the airport and Karupin hides in Echizen's bag to go with him to US. It's a bit ridiculous since the airport security should have discovered Karupin through the X-ray machine. And I don't think Karupin would stay still in that bag for so many hours without arousing the suspicion of others. Well, that's anime so there are some illogical parts which will drive me nuts if I pursue an explanation for them.

Anyway, next week's episode is on Ryoma again and he meets Kevin. Seems like they team up to play doubles against some guys they met on the streets. According to some info I read, it seems like Ep 174 is finally on Tezuka vs Fuji with the title saying as such. Subarashii!! Then, there's another 2 episodes on Seigaku which I'm looking forward to. It's not that I dislike Ryoma but I started watching Tenipuri not because of him in the first place. Throughout the series, I have grown to like characters like Sanada, Tezuka and Atobe other than Ryoma so it's precisely the presence of my favs that is mainly keeping the passion going. I really hope that they focus on the nationals instead of the US Open. It would be so funny if they really let Ryoma win the US Open as if it's that easy to compete with pros.

My Tenipuri DVDs (the SP featuring Rikkaidai and Rokkaku) and Vol 37 would be here next week. Can't wait to see them!!!

0 件のコメント: