火曜日, 9月 27, 2005

Tenipuri DVD Vol 44 received

Finally, my long-awaited copy of Vol 44 is here! I must say that FedEx is driving me nuts with the declaration process which results in further delay when receiving my article. I do not have any grouses with regards to HMV Japan's service but the fact that they are using FedEx is making me rethink whether to get my DVDs from CD Japan or other sources. To think that I started to use HMV Japan because its shipping is handled by a professional courier services company where I can also arrange for delivery at night. However, the distress and trouble of going through that hassle just to receive my DVDs is too much. Vol 45 will be the last release of the Tenipuri DVDs and I must think of whether I want to stick to HMV Japan for the earlier DVDs which I have not purchased yet. There's also the fan disc to be released in Dec to think of. Or I would buy CDs from them and switch over to CD Japan for the DVDs instead since the latter uses EMS which does not require any declaration. The drawback is that I have to go back to the post office to collect the item or ask for re-delivery at a later date but I have my horror experiences with regards to this option too when they messed up a number of my deliveries.

OK, I'll stop my complaining and get down to the details of this DVD. There are 3 snapshots of the anime as usual for the first press DVD where there's one of Tezuka & Fuji, one of the younger version of Fuji at Year 1 and a picture of Echizen and Kevin. Since the cover is of Rikkai, the poster is of course featuring the 8 of them. I'll probably scan the photos and photos at a later date. Besides that, there is also a writeup of the relationship between Tezuka & Fuji. Last but not least, the interviews of the Rikkai seiyuus are also there. Frankly speaking, the Tezuka & Fuji match was very exciting until the end when it soured and thus defeating the title of that episode, "Climax". Refer to my previous post in March for my writeup if you are interested to read more.

0 件のコメント: