月曜日, 9月 26, 2005

Sanada's 2nd single on Oricon weekly chart

Finally, an official word from NEC Interchannel on the results of Sanada Genichirou's 2nd single, Keep Going On released earlier this month. I'm very happy to know that it has gotten No.32 on the weekly singles chart given that anime character singles usually don't get such high positions but it seems that the recent Tenipuri CD releases have been doing very well. Next, we'll have Shishido Ryo's first solo and birthday single at the end of this week, Tezuka's new single on his birthday and Taka-san's first solo album in Nov. I'll be anticipating how well they would do on the charts then. I've already ordered Tezuka's single but I'm still thinking of what to do about Taka-san's album. I think Kawamoto Naru sings pretty well and I really like his single, "Asobi ni Ikanai?" which I kept hearing on Rajipuri. Besides, it seems that there are lots of other Tenipuri characters singing together with him in this album e.g. Kiuchi Hidenobu who appears as Taka-san's father instead of Oshitari. Well, it will be strange if Taka-san and Oshitari sings a duet though. Maybe when I get more details on the contents of the album, I will make my decision by then.

0 件のコメント: