日曜日, 4月 17, 2005

Thoughts about Atobe's single

Yeah! Finally got a chance to hear the single. I like Riyuu but the song E Kimochi is so "childish" and more of an Eiji-style song so it makes me cringe when imagining Atobe-sama sing that. *shiver* Anyway, there are also two voice messages from Atobe-sama and I'm swooning from his voice... Too bad it's not in the singles chart anymore after that No.9 debut...

Vol 39 of the DVD would be coming next Friday! Banzai!!! Now, I have to work even hard to cover the costs of Vol 41 and the movie's DVDs in June... So little money to spare...

I came across a site which had some comments on some of the anime episodes. Although I think that the webmaster is a bit too critical on some parts, it sure made me see things which were not so logical in the anime. Anyway, I'm busy with watching the new season dramas, Monster and Yakitate these days so it would be some time before I rerun Tenipuri for the third time. I'm watching random episodes as and when I feel like it and some of the matches like the Atobe-Tezuka match, I must have watched it at least 3 times...I'm hopelessly addicted to some of the matches and yet there are some I don't feel like watching like the Sanada-Echizen match. I only watch the earlier portion when Sanada wallops Echizen like crazy but skip the conclusion before it was such an unconvincing loss for Sanada. Till today, I still feel this way and it's highly unlikely that I'm going to change my view on this.

0 件のコメント: