日曜日, 4月 24, 2005

DVD 39 and 24 finally received

I went through so much to receive this month's DVD...It's all the courier company's fault for causing so much delays. I could have received them on Friday but only got it yesterday! Chikusho!

Anyway, this month's DVD has photos of Ayaka and Niou, the Senbatsu team plus Tezuka minus Fuji and Tezuka, Sanada and Sengoku. That's why I'm feeling better since I get to see so much of Tezuka and Sanada... ^__^

It will be another two months before I receive the movie DVDs. Now, it's another long wait till next month when Vol 40 comes. I'm already running out of space to store the DVDs. Have to think of something soon...

Rewatched the Sengoku match and Fuji & Eiji's match with Rokkaku just to test the DVDs. Simply no motivation to see Kevin even though Akaya was awesome with his Phantom ball...

And I finished the first 16 volumes of the manga in its original Japanese version. I want to buy the remaining 12 volumes since the vol 29 would most probably be out only in June but no $$. Have to work harder and hopefully switch jobs before June. I can't stay any longer in this hell...

0 件のコメント: