木曜日, 4月 14, 2005

Rikkaidai poster, yeah!

Happened to come across a Rikkaidai poster which I bought without hesitation. Besides the two calendars on my wall, there is this new poster... Am I going bonkers with my Tenipuri addiction? Anyway, that's not the point I'm trying to make today.

I wish I could upload that pic here but the poster is too large for my flatbed scanner so I'll just describe it. All the members are shown in the poster and I think Genichirou and Yukimura look absolutely cool here. Marui is winking with one eye closed and tongue stuck out (kawaii!!!), Renji has his eyes closed as usual, Akaya looking cute and relatively "harmless", Yagyuu has his shirt unbuttoned and revealing a little flesh (sexy!!!), Niou and Jackal as usual. They are wearing their jerseys so I can't see their legs (chikusho!!) but I'm quite content. It's rare to find posters of Rikkaidai where the main focus is only on Seigaku or Hyotei. There was another poster of the various bucchou(s) but not all of them are of interest especially the Rudolf and Yamabuki ones. If there's a poster featuring Tezuka, Atobe and Genichirou, I'll grab it the moment I see it. ^__^

Eagerly anticipating the DVD release on next Fri...and 2 months to receiving the movie DVD...Tanoshimi desu ne!

0 件のコメント: