木曜日, 6月 08, 2006

Hello & Goodbye - Kondou Kaoru

Here's the cover of the ED from the OVA, "Hello & Goodbye" by Kondou Kaoru released on 31 May. Personally, I do not really like this song so I tend to skip this at the end ever since I heard it in the first episode. It's not really to the extent of disliking the song itself but I would say that there's nothing particularly outstanding which catches my eye. The thing I find quite amusing is the choice of characters shown on the cover. If you notice, the three characters i.e. Hiragoba Rin, Yagyuu Hiroshi and Touyama Kintarou have not made their appearances yet in Ep 1 of the OVA (Yagyuu already appeared in the anime series though but he will only return in the OVA Vol 3). Besides, there isn't any obvious similarity between these three rival school characters so I find it weird to put them together with Echizen who's definitely included due to his status as the lead character.

3 件のコメント:

Bubblegumfink さんのコメント...

I am amazed you've managed to devote an entire ongoing blog to Prince of Tennis alone. It's wonderful.

Chiaki さんのコメント...

As long as the series is still going on be it in the manga, anime, radio, CD format, I'm sure there will be sufficient content to keep this blog going. Thanks for your compliments and hope that you find the information here useful.

匿名 さんのコメント...

I second what Bubblegumfink said! This blog helps me out a lot and I appreciate how often you update.