金曜日, 10月 14, 2005

Taka-san's album cover

Here's the cover of Taka-san's album due to be released next Wednesday as shown on NEC Interchannel. As for the premiums in the first press limited edition, there's an additional CD of descriptions for the songs in the album by Kawamoto Naru, the seiyuu of Taka-san. There's also a postcard used for the lucky draw of a secret event to commemorate the release of this album. Up till today, I have still not decided whether to get this so it might probably be ages before I can make up my mind. I might even buy this months later just like what I did for the Tezuka album when I've heard some of the songs inside the album. It's not really because I have no confidence in Taka-san's vocals but buying an album is not like buying a single especially when the price is concerned. I do like Taka-san but not as much as my top favourites so I'm taking more time to deliberate on this matter.

0 件のコメント: