金曜日, 8月 05, 2005

Tezuka Kunimitsu's birthday single on 7 Oct

Tezuka Kunimitsu (well, actually Okiayu-san) will be releasing his first birthday single on 7 Oct which is still unnamed. The HMV Japan website did not provide further details so I didn't know that the CD is released by Tezuka until I checked the NEC Interchannel website. OK, so now I know it and I'm ordering it NOW. ^__^

Funny thing is, Atobe's birthday is just 3 days earlier and he's not releasing anything even though his "arch rival" is doing so? His last single was the 100th release under the Tenipuri series and that was in June. I wonder when we can hear another Atobe-sama song. And too bad I can't buy Riyuu anymore since it's out of print.

From the Interchannel website, it seems like they are giving away special items for the On The Radio CD releases. They separated the releases into 2 groups and for one group, they are giving a CD which contains the Seigaku school song and this was previously released before under the Seigaku player series. The other group is giving away a Tenipuri Wars On The Radio Special CD for 777 people who buy at least 2 from this group. I guess they won't be giving away to an overseas buyer like me. Besides, the two CDs I ordered (one is Tezuka & Atobe, the other Tezuka & Sanada) belong to different groups so I won't be meeting the minimum criteria of 2 from each group. Zannen desu ne...

Even though it's been 4 months since the anime ended, as long as the manga is continuing and On The Radio is still running, I'm sure we will see more character single/album releases since it's a lucrative business not to be missed by Interchannel. ^__^ When will I ever see a Genichirou album?!

0 件のコメント: