金曜日, 5月 26, 2006

Sanada's album received on Wed

Actually, I received Sanada's album on Wed but only after a lot of problems with the post office. They claimed the postman came and found no one at home but I didn't go out at that time. Even if the delivery was unsuccessful, they should have left an advice to inform accordingly as per past experience. And I found none lying at my doorstep. After a lot of distress suffered due to the perpetually busy hotline which never gets through (I have to hold on for more than 10 minutes no matter when I call), I finally got what I wanted. To date, my complaint has not been addressed even though they said that they will "look into the matter". No decency at all to inform me of what exactly is going on! I would have thought that HMV Japan's switch to using EMS would spare me from all the problems I went through with the last courier company and now history is repeating itself. The issue is not with HMV Japan or Japan Post but rather our local postal authority. I get a headache whenever I deal with them.

Anyway, back to the album itself, I've not had time to listen to the 2 CDs yet since I'm only done with 4 tracks at the moment. As such, I will post a full review of the album as well as the content in the bonus CD at a later date.

And now, it's back to yet another tussle with the post office over where my OVA DVD is. It's already reflected as processed on their website so why didn't they deliver it this afternoon? I simply dread calling the hotline which keeps telling you to wait and play that irritating song. No amount of soothing music will help unless your staff picks up the phone. Why don't they ever understand this?

0 件のコメント: