水曜日, 3月 22, 2006

Sanada Genichirou's first album Update #1

The word is finally out.

Sanada Genichirou's first solo album will be released on his birthday i.e. 21 May and it will consist of 2 discs as stated on CD Japan! I wonder what kind of freebies will Interchannel have in store for us? An additional disc...talk segment with all Rikkai members or maybe with the other two bucchous Atobe and Tezuka?! If the latter does come true, I will faint due to excitement since my Top 3 favourites will get to appear together. Well, this is just an ideal situation for me but nothing is concrete yet. Besides, it is even not confirmed that there will be 2 discs since HMV Japan states that there will only be one disc while Amazon Japan has not listed the item yet. I will keep a lookout on news regarding this title and keep everyone updated.

More information on this album...

Title Undecided Yet
Catalog Number: NECA-30167
Price: 3000 yen (inclusive of tax)

According to the Interchannel website, recording of this album was completed on 18 March which coincided with Kusunoki Taiten-san's birthday so the completion party also became a birthday celebration for Taiten-san. Since it was mentioned in the staff message that it will be 2 months before the album is out, I guessed that it would be a birthday album and I'm glad that it turned out to be what I expected.

0 件のコメント: