木曜日, 3月 23, 2006

Flower~Sakuranka by GIGS & Yanagi Renji 2nd single

I can't believe that this is true because it's like someone knows my wishes and keep granting them one after another. ^__^

With the impending release of Sanada Genichirou's album on his birthday in May, here comes the single, "Flower~Sakuranka" by newly-formed unit GIGS. What excites me is that not one, but all three of my top favourites are in this unit! I'm quite neutral about the inclusion of Echizen Ryoma in the lineup because I'm so thrilled at seeing Tezuka, Atobe and Sanada together that nothing else bothers me now. I have no idea what the name of the group stands for since it can't be their initials and the NEC Interchannel website has yet to mention this too. Anyway, the song will be the OP for the OVA DVD series and the single will be released on 31 May. For those who are interested, you may check it out at HMV Japan or CD Japan. I did a search on Amazon Japan but this item is not listed yet.

There will also be a birthday single for Yanagi Renji on 4 June and title is not announced at the moment. Wow, consecutive singles from Takemoto Eiji-san who just released one under the name of Kuki Kiichi and now as the Master of Rikkai? This will be Yanagi's 2nd single since the first release, "Dream to Remember" in 2002 which was of the techno/dance music genre. Will it be a ballad or even a rock number this time round? Well, since there's one for Yanagi, will there be any for Inui since his birthday is on 3 June?

0 件のコメント: