金曜日, 9月 02, 2005

Rajipuri CD Releases

Received the CDs on Wed but one of them (Atobe & Tezuka's CD) is badly cracked. I have contacted HMV Japan on this but they have yet to revert to me on this matter. The longer this drags, the more worried I become because the Rajipuri series are selling fast. What if they cannot replace the same item for me? That's why I am prepared to hold on to the defective case in the event that they cannot find a replacement for me because I'm not going to return the CD to them for nothing. I just hope that they can revert to me soon or else the possibility of getting a new item would be close to zero.

The Sanada and Tezuka CD cover was a surprise for me since the NEC Interchannel website did not display it. Well, I'm happy to see them appearing on the same picture but their postures and the way the hands are drawn i.e. them holding a MP3 player seem kind of weird. Anyway, there are a number of pictures of them in the CD sleeve and hearing their voices is a huge attraction for me so I'm prepared to forgive the not-so-impressive cover image. Actually, the two CDs do not include the entire programmes of the months they were main personalities for but rather, selected segments were included and songs were omitted. Nevertheless, the CD sleeve does include a full breakdown of the segments and item they did for each episode and mentioned the taglines they said.

Vol 44's cover is still not displayed on Bandai Visual's website to date but it will be in another 21 days when I receive it. No matter what, I still hope to see the cover before the release date to confirm my guess that the cover is a Rikkai one. Gen-chan's second single will also be released this month so this is going to be a Rikkai month for me.

0 件のコメント: