土曜日, 9月 03, 2005

Fanbook 30.5 and Vol 30 of Manga

Finally, there's news of Fanbook 30.5 and I happened to read it on NEC Interchannel's website. However, there is no mention of the actual release date so I would have to keep my eyes open for this item. Since Vol 31 of the manga is expected in Dec, 30.5 should be out latest by Nov. Well, if it's out in Oct, I wouldn't mind too.

And I actually forgot to buy Vol 30 which was released yesterday. I must have been too caught up with other things and focusing on the Rajipuri CDs that I didn't keep track of the release date. Vol 30 is the Higa arc where that school actually beat Rokkaku very easily and Seigaku has to deal with a bigger guy than Kabaji or even that Jousei Shonan giant (forgot his name). I will have to refresh my memory by reading Vol 29 again and get Vol 30 from Kinokuniya next week.

0 件のコメント: