月曜日, 4月 04, 2005

Gekijouban Tenipuri DVD out in June!!!

This is really long-awaited news! I would have thought that the DVD would only be out in mid summer i.e. July or Aug but it turns out that it would be released in late June!!! However, this DVD is released by Shochiku and it's getting hard to choose what I want... The website doesn't update June DVD releases yet unlike Bandai which already has the picture for Vol 41 due in June.

First of all, there is the memorial box edition which has The First Game and Atobe's SP together with a booklet. There's no mention of the other goodies so I'm not sure whether it's worthwhile to get this version which costs a whooping 9240 yen! And if that box is going to be real bulky, I'm going to get charged quite a bit for the shipping.

On the other end, Shochiku is releasing the two parts of the movie in two separate DVDs which would only cost less than 6000 yen together. Again, no mention of the goodies or specials other than it comes in digipak (easy to store). Aargh, why can't they release more details on the items sooner as I really want to place my order ASAP?! I have a hunch that the box edition should contain more than a booklet for the extra 3000 plus yen it's charging as compared to the individual versions but as to whether it's worth paying so much, I really need more details to judge.

June's going to be a month when I'm going broke. Besides the usual Bandai DVD release, now comes the movie... Have to save up and work harder to pay for that...

0 件のコメント: