土曜日, 6月 27, 2009

Official opening of the Otopuri site

The Otopuri site was up and running yesterday when I checked it. Seems like the official opening was around 4pm Japan time which I missed when I was looking at the announcement. As such, I had the access problem which I mentioned in my previous post. Although this sounds like a great idea of having a one-stop portal to sell Tenipuri CDs, I'm kinda disappointed that they are just going to have future CDs available through this site. Past titles are not listed at all. In addition, going by the FAQ, this site is meant for people who are residing in Japan. It doesn't even mention whether overseas credit cards can be used. As such, overseas fans will not be able to use this unless you have a Japanese address to send the item to or are able to make payment through the designated method (most probably cash on delivery).

0 件のコメント: