日曜日, 4月 12, 2009

The 500th post and still going strong...

This marks the 500th post of this blog so I thought of writing a short note to all who's been reading and following this blog. To be frank, I'm amazed that I've continued with the blog for such a long time. In another 4 months, I will be celebrating the 5th anniversary of this blog. 5 years is a very long time. Although there were at least 2 extended periods when I stopped updating due to work and study commitments, I'm glad to say that I'm still trying my best to post updates since the revival of this blog late last year. If not for the 100 Kyoku Marathon DVD which got me all hyped up again, I'm sure this blog will still be in slumber mode.

Currently, my focus is on romaji song lyrics, new CD and product releases. As such, there won't be much discussions of the manga's storyline or reviews on the OVA series unless there's something which catches my attention. If you have any request for romaji song lyrics (provided I have the song on CD), please feel free to post a comment to this post. I'll see if I can accommodate that. Right now, whatever I post are mostly those songs which I like. I've got lots of backtracking to do since there are many past releases which I like so it will probably be a long time before I cover the whole list of my favourites.

Last but not least, thank you for reading this and please drop a comment if you can. Take care, everyone!

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Your blog is awesome :D thanks for the hard work, and please keep up posting those cd information /o/

Chiaki さんのコメント...

Hi Pedro, thanks for your comment and support! Please continue to visit the blog for more updates in future!