金曜日, 4月 14, 2006

TV Tokyo OVA Official Website

TV Tokyo has opened an official website for the OVA series released in DVD format although it will not be showing them on TV. Apparently, this has been up since 15 March but I only came to know about it when I popped by the TV Tokyo Tenipuri website today. At the moment, it has a summary of the storyline for Ep 1 from Vol 1's DVD as well as details on the premiums given away, the cast and staff. It is not clear from this site too as to how many episodes there will be for the OVA series since its classification is based on the number of volumes. There are also some screen captures plus the covers of the DVDs available for viewing. I did a check on the official website for the OVA DVDs and found that the synopsis is the exactly the same as the TV Tokyo version so don't expect additional details from this.

2 件のコメント:

MINLIIINGGG さんのコメント...

hey I am a singapore fangirl of tennis no oujisama too but i have only liked pot for about a year.Its cool you know so much about prince of tennis,I'm mad over it! btw i got your website from the yanagi renji fanlisting.I'd like to get to know more prince of tennis fans! :))

Chiaki さんのコメント...

Thanks for leaving your comments on my blog here and hope that you will continue to return here for more updates on Tenipuri!