木曜日, 4月 06, 2006

Cover of the OVA Vol 2

Here is the OVA Vol 2's cover which features Fuji and Taka-san together with Higa's Chinen and Hiragoba who are playing in the doubles 2 match. In this volume, there will be 2 episodes where Singles 3 and Doubles 2 matches are featured. I'm glad that Bandai Visual decided to put the Doubles 2 lineup on the cover instead of letting Echizen hog the attention again. Besides, Echizen's opponent, Tanishi is not really of pin-up guy-type material so I guess for visual appeal, it would be better to choose the Higa duo. Frankly speaking, I don't like the sight of Chinen but since Hiragoba is to be featured, I guess I don't have a choice. I wonder why the Higa guys are seriously lacking in the looks department (maybe Konomi-sensei was not too interested in drawing these guys?) and even some of the past rival school players who didn't look that good now seem much better when compared to these Higa guys. I just hope to get this Higa arc over soon hopefully by Vol 3 so that we can move on to the Hyotei guys without further delay.

By the way, the usual freebies for the OVA will apply to this volume too i.e. the two 3R colour photos and an audio commentary but I'm not sure who is going to speak in this volume though. Most probably, it will be rival school players.

0 件のコメント: