木曜日, 3月 16, 2006

Musical Tennis no Oujisama Concert - Dream Live 3rd

The Musical Tenipuri Concert - Dream Live 3rd will be held at Zepp Tokyo on 28th and 29th March where there will be a total of 5 sessions. The tickets are sold at the price of 5300 yen each and they are available from 19 Feb onwards via Lawson Ticketing. For those interested in this musical/concert, you may refer to the following website for details like the cast line-up and production trivia. Frankly speaking, I'm not very keen on the Tenipuri musicals so even if I do get a chance to see them, I doubt I'll be interested anyway. The musicals seem to be quite popular in Japan though.

I'm hopelessly devoted to the anime and the manga ^__^ thus any possibility of spoiling my wonderful image of the series will be avoided at all costs. And that explains why I am shunning the real-life movie like the plague. Nonetheless, I just hope it won't fare too badly at the box office even though I may not want to watch it.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I was thinking the same as you about the musicals. But I watched some, and the first cast was absolutely AMAZING ! However, I don't like the actual cast (it seems some of them are playing in the movie, I can't tell with certainty).
But, if you have the chance, watch Dream Live First ^_^
(thanks for all the informations about Tenipuri !)

Chiaki さんのコメント...

Yes, some of the actors who appear in the musical will also act in the real-life movie e.g. Sakota Yu who plays Tezuka. I'm not too enthusiatic about the musical because the impact of the anime is so great that subconsciously, I tend to reject anything which might spoil my impression of the series. This is somewhat similar to the notion that the sequel usually doesn't do as well as the original. If I had watched the musical first instead of the anime, I might be able to accept it better.