火曜日, 2月 14, 2006

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Ootori Choutarou!

Today's the birthday of the kind and down-to-earth guy from Hyotei, Ootori Choutarou and it also happens to be Valentine's Day! Among his teammates, Ootori-kun can be considered to be the most humble guy in the Hyotei squad where everyone is full of confidence of the abilities they possess and they even bring this air of superiority outside the courts. However, in Ootori's case, no doubt he may know that his Scud Serve is strong, he doesn't flaunt it and only shows his faith in this technique on the court. Besides that, he is very courteous to the people around him and seems like the type to blush easily if the opposite sex showers attention on him. That is probably why he is very well-liked by fans as the epitome of kindness and humility. Personally, I also like Choutarou but not in the same sense and intensity as I feel for my top 3. ^__^ That means I treat him like a younger brother-type of figure instead of a romantic interest although he would have towered over me in real-life with his height of 185 cm.

Ootori is played by Namikawa Daisuke who has been a seiyuu since he was 9. Although Namikawa-san is only approaching 30 in April, given his early headstart, he can be considered a senior among his peers. I guess I will post another feature for Namikawa when his birthday is near so I won't go into much details of him in this post. By the way, the picture I posted was from the Shueisha calendar and Ootori happens to be featured for this week.

For all who's reading this post, happy Valentine's Day to you!

0 件のコメント: