木曜日, 1月 12, 2006

Updates to Tenipuri OVA Ep 1

There are more updates on the first OVA release due in March this year. Seems like there's only one episode of 25 minutes so I guess the Higa arc might extend for at least 3 or 4 episodes. That may be good news since this will ensure that the Tenipuri series can be continued for a long time at least until the Hyotei arc. Anyway, the freebies this time are 2 photos (why 2 instead of 3 for usual volumes?) and 2 sets of lucky draw forms i.e. one for the release of the first OVA and the other meant to be collected with other future OVA releases. I doubt I can take part in both lucky draws so these items don't mean much to me. Another feature is the audio comment by rival schools and starting the ball rolling will be Mizuki Hajime and Fuji Yuuta. I'm still waiting for the cover picture to be revealed...

0 件のコメント: