木曜日, 1月 05, 2006

Updates - Rajipuri Jan 06 and Echizen's mini album

From the Interchannel website, the second week guest for Rajipuri Jan 06 is Takahashi Hiroki who plays Kikumaru Eiji. It should be fun since his role has frequent contact with the characters Oishi and Shishido played by the TK hosts Kondo Takayuki and Kusuda Toshiyuki. I can't get the latest Rajipuri episodes to listen to so I can only imagine.

Another announcement is that Echizen's mini album, "Progress" got No. 55 in the Oricon album chart dated 2 Jan. It seems that the results were based on sales for 1st and 2nd Jan only. Thus, this title can be considered to be the first Oricon Top 100 entry in 2006 for Tenipuri CDs so I hope that more will join its ranks.

Actually on New Year's Day, I did check the website and found that there was a lucky draw where fans could send postcards to request for the New Year cards from their favourite seiyuus and the singers of the various OPs and EDs. From the message, this was an annual event. However, since they restricted it to people residing in Japan and the closing date was 4 Jan, there was no way that I could try my luck. It would be good if I can get one from Sanada, Tezuka or Atobe but it's just too bad that I don't fit the eligibility criteria in the first place. What a pity!

0 件のコメント: