水曜日, 1月 18, 2006

Tenipuri mugs on Mekke

There are some new additions to the range of Tenipuri merchandise sold via Mekke! which is Shueisha's online shopping plaza. Mugs featuring pictures of some characters are available for sale and according to what I see, there are 14 different patterns. Too bad the website only accepts Japanese addresses for shipping so I can't lay my hands on these goods despite my desire for them. ^__^I have a picture of the Tezuka mug shown here which is 75mm wide and 83mm tall. Actually, all the mugs are of this standard size but I'm just giving the dimensions here for reference. Each of the mugs cost 800 yen which is more than SGD 10, taking into consideration the current exchange rate. To be frank, I think the outer designs of the mugs are quite plain but the Fudoumine and St Rudolph patterns looked good.

Let me list the designs available. From Seigaku, we have Tezuka, Fuji, Echizen and Kikumaru. There's also a Seigaku-school mug with the picture of Echizen at the bottom which contains details about his class and register number. For St Rudolph, there's Mizuki and Yuuta and for Yamabuki, there's Sengoku and Akutsu. Atobe and Oshitari represent Hyotei while Kamio and Ibu represent Fudoumine. The biggest surprise for me was that Sanada did not have a mug of his own as Kirihara was the sole representative from Rikkaidai. If Sanada's mug was released, I would have tried to get it provided it looks nice. Actually, I don't like the pictures on the bottom of the mug except for Fuji Shuusuke and Oshitari Yuushi's versions. These two look really cute as compared to the rest which just don't seem appealing to me even for my top favourites of Atobe and Tezuka.

0 件のコメント: