木曜日, 12月 01, 2005

Upcoming Shishido, Atobe & Oshitari CDs

Wow, this comes as a big surprise to me during my daily visits to the NEC Interchannel website. Shishido Ryo is the 9th character to release a solo album and the 3rd from Hyotei to do so after Atobe and Oshitari. Frankly speaking, I was expecting Jirou or Ootori to be likely candidates from Hyotei for solo album releases so I got a shock when I saw Shishido's name. It's not that I think Shishido is not popular though. I guess his recent single release must have done so well to show Interchannel that there's a strong fanbase for him. The album will be released on 8 Feb but no further details are revealed at the moment except for the price which is 3000 yen. This leaves me to wonder yet again, when will I ever see a solo album release from Mr Sanada Genichirou?!

In addition, Atobe and Oshitari will be releasing their Valentine Kiss CDs again but this is seemingly different from the original versions since the catalog numbers are different. However, according to the website, these are not new recordings so the tracks should be the same as the old CDs. Maybe they are planning to launch them with new packages. I doubt there will be special premiums though given that the price of the singles are only 777 yen. More details are expected on the Interchannel website and the release date will be 1 Feb.

0 件のコメント: