金曜日, 12月 09, 2005

Tenipuri Illustration Fanbook 30.5

Here's the cover of the illustration fanbook 30.5 as scanned above. It comes in a cardboard box to put the book into and features a picture of Seigaku members on the front and reverse. As for the book cover itself, it's white in colour with a logo at the top left hand corner. However, it is not entirely plain as there are silouhettes of various characters on both sides. As such, fans can actually try to guess which silouhette is for which character. I've identified a number of them but there are some which resemble that of a number of characters so I will have to take a closer look first. As my scanner could not capture the silouhettes, the image turns out to be a plain white sheet so I decided against putting the cover here. That is why only the box's images are posted.

As mentioned previously, a number of the pictures are actually old images but the new drawings towards the end of the book can be considered as the highlights of this title. For example, seeing Atobe Keigo in a white shirt with pants AND baring part of his chest since the shirt is unbuttoned should set a lot of fangirls drooling. My personal favourite is a picture of my favourite Genichirou in the formal Rikkai uniform (the winter version, not the summer type we see in the anime) sitting in class and Yagyuu also being featured in the same picture. Are they supposed to be in the same class? Anyway, anything with my favourite three which also includes Tezuka is enough to get me hyped up. Although I thought I had been taken for a ride when I saw familiar pictures in the beginning, I started to think that this is really worth buying when I saw the new pictures although I would have preferred the whole book to contain new images only.

I've finished Vol 31 of the manga which completes the Higa arc and will probably post my review within the next few days. Tezuka seems to be transformed into a god overnight...and Eiji is simply too fantastic to be described in a few words. ^__^

0 件のコメント: