土曜日, 12月 31, 2005

Reflection on 2005 & Hopes for 2006

This is the final day of the year and it's been more than 1 year since I started this blog on Tenipuri. Well, I decided to create this website once I got hooked on the anime which was recommended by a friend. To be frank, I never expected myself to be that obsessed with Tenipuri. Even though the anime had ended in March this year (what a "wonderful" birthday present!), I find myself still going wild over various items released be it the DVDs, CDs or manga. As long as the manga is continuing, Interchannel releases more character CDs and there are more anime OVAs coming my way, I'm sure I'll have sufficient material to carry on with this blog. And that means more money to spend on Tenipuri too. Anyway, I know very well that there are lots of things I can cover but due to the lack of time, I tend to miss out these items. Over time, there's a lot of backlog and available resources to tap on so I'm not worried over running out of stuff to post.

In 2005, besides buying the monthly DVD releases which ended in Oct, I found myself buying a lot of Tenipuri-related items too:

1) Love Game Fan Disc DVD (Feb) - Lots of Rikkai-goodness!
2) DVD Vol 37 (Feb)
3) DVD Vol 38 (Mar)
4) DVD Vol 39 (Apr)
5) DVD Vol 40 (May)
6) All volumes of the manga up till Vol 31 (Dec)
7) DVD Vol 41 (Jun)
8) Movie DVDs (Jul) - All 3 editions
9) DVD Vol 42 (Jul)
10) with by Tezuka Kunimitsu (Jul) - album was released in Jan but I only made up my mind to buy it after hearing some of the songs on Rajipuri.
11) Movie's soundtrack (Jul)
12) Gather by Ao to Bin to Can (Jul) - single by Senbatsu members for movie
13) DVD Vol 43 (Aug) - Hyotei cover
14) Rajipuri CD - Atobe & Tezuka (Aug)
15) Rajipuri CD - Sanada & Tezuka (Aug)
16) DVD Vol 44 (Sep) - Rikkai cover
17) Keep on Going by Sanada Genichirou (Sep)
18) DVD Vol 45 (Oct) - Seigaku cover
19) Shueisha Tenipuri 2006 Calendar (Oct)
20) Dakishimete Shimaisousa by Tezuka Kunimitsu (Oct)
21) Try-X Tenipuri 2006 Calendar (Nov)
22) Go! Go! Megane's by Megane's (Dec)
23) Best and Brightest Remix Fan Disc (Dec)
24) 30.5 Illustration Book (Dec)

It's scary to see how much money I have spent on Tenipuri-items this year but I think I'll probably spend lesser next year since I don't have to buy the anime DVD on a monthly basis. I'm still not done with the whole set of the DVDs though as I need to get the earlier volumes from No.1 to No.19. There's also the OVA DVD in March to look forward to plus the Atobe and Oshitari Valentine Kiss singles in Feb. The manga will be released once every two months so this will free up resources for other things.

As I've said before, I will not want to watch the real-life movie because I know it will spoil my wonderful image of the series. I simply cannot fathom what the casting director is thinking so spare me from the misery of criticising the movie. I really hope to see more ANIME movies and OVAs in future instead of doing such real-life projects. It's hard to find anyone who looks like the characters and after seeing an old pimple-faced Tezuka wannabe and Atobe-imposter in the cast, I am just hoping and praying that they will leave my dearest Genichirou alone. This movie must be the only thing in Tenipuri which I'm not looking forward to in the new year.

Some surprises this year would be:
- The release of Sanada's second single
- The release of Tezuka's first birthday single
- The release of 2 fan discs within a span of 1 year
- Seeing Tsuda Kenjirou in Hana Yori Dango
- The release of the Rajipuri CDs

My wishlist for 2006:
- Another Tenipuri ANIME movie / OVA DVD release
- Sanada Genichirou's solo album
- Atobe-sama to release another single/ full album
- Tezuka-bucchou's new album/ single
- A collaboration single/album among my Top 3 favourites of Sanada, Atobe and Tezuka. Group name...the Kings?!
- More money to buy Tenipuri stuff

Here's wishing all those who are reading this a happy new year!

0 件のコメント: