土曜日, 12月 24, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Echizen Ryoma!

Today's Christmas Eve as well as the birthday of Echizen Ryoma, our Prince of Tennis! Well, I plan to upload the picture of his new mini album released today so until I get hold of it, I'll just have to leave this post as it is for the time being.

Being the lead of this series, Ryoma gets to enjoy lots of attention and airtime/feature. Personally, I find that he does look good but I feel towards him like a younger brother so my liking for him is not as strong as my Top 3 i.e. Sanada, Tezuka and Atobe. Maybe the only thing which I don't like would be that he always wins in the anime, regardless of whether I think it is logical or not. I admit that I'm still sore about Sanada losing to him in the Kantou finals but this can't be helped since Seigaku would not have won the title if Ryoma had lost.

Minagawa Junko plays the role of Ryoma and I got a surprise when I saw her photo. She's so feminine-looking with a bubbly personality and yet she manages to fit into the role of a arrogant yet arrogant tennis prodigy with her low and husky voice. I've done a feature about Minagawa-san during her birthday last month so in case you are interested, you may refer to it.

0 件のコメント: