水曜日, 11月 02, 2005

Tsuda Kenjirou in Hana Yori Dango Ep 2

Actually, this is not really Tenipuri-related but I got a pleasant surprise when I watched the second episode of Hana Yori Dango. Tsuda Kenjirou, Inui's seiyuu was in it as a cameo role when he talked to Tsukushi (Inoue Mao) while she was gorging herself with food at Toudou Shizuka's party. I thought it was my imagination when I saw that because the camera didn't show Tsuda's face but only his side view. However, hearing his voice made me convinced that it must be him. I checked the opening credits and saw that his name was there so it's not my hallucination due to the absence of the Tenipuri anime. I remember reading from Tsuda's official website that he also appears in dramas and stage productions besides seiyuu work but this is the first time I've actually spotted a seiyuu in a drama myself. It's just that the correlation seems kind of funny i.e. Inui Sadaharu in Hana Yori Dango and talking to Makino Tsukushi? ^__^

0 件のコメント: