土曜日, 11月 19, 2005

Tenipuri anime OVA & real-life movie

According to the latest issue of Jump, the anime OVA will be out on 24 Mar. However, the scanlation I was looking at didn't state whether this is to be shown on TV or to be released on DVD. Well, the scanlation was in colour and it seems like it was in glossy format so I can't read some of the words. I'm actually hoping that it will be out on DVD because it means that we will get it in March. If it's to be shown on TV then subsequently released on DVD, it may be at least 6 months later before I can obtain it.

As for the real life movie, they announced the cast which I believe should be the musical's cast. I'm not too interested in them though but since it's a Tenipuri movie, I might still want to watch it. Anyway, Konomi-sensei is said to be appearing in it too and more details on the movie will be released in the New Year edition of Jump.

0 件のコメント: