金曜日, 11月 11, 2005

Ordered Vol 31 & Illustration book 30.5

After looking for the items daily on Amazon Japan, I just couldn't see the illustration book 30.5 being listed. When I emailed them, the response was that they couldn't guarantee that this item will be sold from the website. As such, I tried my luck on HMV Japan and managed to place my order for the items. It's only 20-plus days to the release date on 2 Dec so you can imagine how anxious I was to obtain the books especially the illustration book. My only concern is how long they would take to deliver the books to me. I simply hope that it would not take as long as the calendars last year which took close to 1 month for its delivery after its release date. Now, I have to think of what I should order together with the Meganes' single on 1 Jan while waiting for the Tenipuri Try-X calendar to be released next Saturday...

0 件のコメント: