水曜日, 11月 16, 2005

New Year CDs & Calendar

Took a look at the CD Japan pre-order anime CD charts and the New Year CDs and Ryoma's mini album are all there. Seems like a lot of people are ordering them. Meganes' single is at No.1, Ryoma's album at No.3, 3 Guava Trio (Jiro, Marui and Aoi) at No.6 and the Seigaku Trio at No.10. Well, I expected that the Meganes' single will do very well since the three of them are very popular. According to the website, there are two guests who will appear on the Seigaku Trio CD but details are not announced yet. The NEC Interchannel website has no information on that too.

The calendar from Try-X will be released this Saturday and if it follows past instances, the earliest I can expect to get it will be next Monday. The problem is that it is too big to fit into my scanner so I don't think I can get any pictures to be put up here. I can't wait to see how the calendar looks like and what combinations will be shown on the various months.

0 件のコメント: