木曜日, 10月 20, 2005

Tenipuri Calendar delayed and Ryoma's mini-album

Received news from CD Japan today that the release date of the Tenipuri Calendar from Try-X has been delayed till 19 Nov. I'm not sure what's the reason for that delay though. Maybe they need to produce more units or something went wrong with the printing? Anyway, as long as I receive my copy in good condition, I'm not so concerned about the release date. Based on my past experience with CD Japan, I'm more interested in knowing whether they can send it to me within 2 days (over the weekend in Hachikuro & Shueisha's Tenipuri calendar's cases) like what they have managed so far.

In addition, HMV Japan has listed Echizen Ryoma's mini album to be released on Christmas Eve which is his birthday. Judging from the price of 2000 yen, it definitely won't have as many songs as a full length album but it should exceed what is in a 700 yen single like what I got for Sanada and Tezuka. A track list of between 4 to 6 songs should be reasonable. I'm not sure whether I will buy this title though. I'm pretty neutral about Echizen so I do not have that strong desire to grab anything from him. Besides, I still have lots of other stuff to buy so by the time when I finally decide to get it, I guess the title would be gone by then since this is a limited edition item.

0 件のコメント: