土曜日, 10月 29, 2005

DVD Vol 45 received today

Received the final DVD from the series which contains 2 episodes and special content. I've not finished watching the special clips yet so I'll just give a review of the contents for this package before posting further details in a few days' time. The freebie for the first press limited edition is a set of 3 photos as usual but I am extremely happy to see this volume's selection. That's because out of my top 3 characters, 2 of them have solo photos! Tezuka is featured in a potrait-format photo when he extended his hand to Echizen at the end of their final match. With sunset as the background and a full body shot of Tezuka, I nearly screamed when I saw this. And...there's Atobe-sama in an extremely cool pose when he was informed of the news that Hyotei gets to go to the Nationals as a special participant from Tokyo and said, "Follow Ore-sama to the Nationals!". It's no use rambling about this now until I scan the photos and post them here.

As for the special clips, they are divided into 2 sections. The first consists of a selection of 7 OPs and EDs from the various titles meant as remembrance. I was actually hoping for the first OP and ED to be included though but they were not shown. Actually, I'm quite happy with the list of songs featured although it might be better to show all the songs together as a continuous clip. In my opinion, that feels more like a complete recap of the songs in Tenipuri's history.

The second section features the 9 seiyuus from Seiyuu. I've browsed through the first section which they have to answer what their characters mean to them. I'll post a more complete review when I finish watching the DVD.

Of course, the poster for this volume is definitely Seigaku and there's a section on the leaflet where the 9 seiyuus' signatures are displayed as a parting message. Last but not least, there's an interview of them with regards to the final match between Echizen and Tezuka.

0 件のコメント: