月曜日, 9月 12, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou, Gak-kun!

Today is Mukahi Gakuto's birthday so here's a short feature of him. Well, I must say that my first impression of him wasn't too good because he struck me as an arrogant brat when he challenged Eiji in acrobatics during the Doubles 2 match in Kantou's 1st round. Somehow, I didn't like his hairstyle too which made him a bit feminine so that put me off further. However, his pairing up with Oshitari does seem suitable since Gakuto is more of the rash type while Oshitari seems cool and collected. I guess that complements each other's faults and makes them a stronger pair. In the end, he came off as a more interesting character when I saw him again during Seigaku's training camp at Karuizawa especially during the match with Momo.

He doesn't appear as much as the No.1 and No.2 of Hyotei in the anime but most of the time, when there's Gakuto, there's always Yuushi. Hearing them call each other by the first name speaks volumes of the depth of their friendship. At least I don't hear Atobe call most of his members by first name with the exception of Jiro. Gakuto reminds me of a child who hasn't grown up at times and if I compare him with Echizen, I think the latter can pass off as someone who's older than Gakuto if he puts on his cool face.

When I heard the name Gakuto for the first time, it got me rather amused as I kept thinking of the singer, Gackt. The pronunciation is the same so I wonder if Konomi-sensei did this on purpose. Nevertheless, I can never associate Gakuto with the real-life Gackt since they are so different. ^__^

0 件のコメント: