土曜日, 9月 03, 2005

DVD Vol 44 Cover

Oh yeah, at long last! I finally get to confirm my guess and true enough, Vol 44's cover is the Rikkai team and it looks very nice. I'm biased towards them but there are occassions where certain characters don't look as good in a group photo so I'm particularly concerned about this volume's image. Now that I have finally seen the cover, this will no doubt increase my anticipation for this title which will be released in 20 days' time. Well, it's not as if I won't buy the DVD if the cover isn't of Rikkai. Renji's hair seems a bit weird as if the volume has increased while Jackal looks so innocent when he sits beside Bunta. Akaya is in the centre which is representative of the "protection" he is given by his seniors. Niou and Yagyuu are standing together and there's no surprise for putting Sanada and Yukimura together. Counting down to the release date on 23 Sep...

0 件のコメント: