金曜日, 8月 12, 2005

Rajipuri CD covers

NEC Interchannel has finally uploaded the covers of the Rajipuri CD releases at the end of this month but 6 of them including the most anticipated one for me, Tezuka & Sanada are not up yet. Anyway, I've put up covers of 3 out of the 4 CDs I ordered here and I'm getting tempted by some of the rest whereby the covers seem so nice. One of them is the Echizen & Atobe version (Apr 2003) but I must control myself or I may end up buying too much and of course spending too much on this series. Since this is a limited release, I must make my decision soon whether to click that purchase button again. ^__^

Actually, the basis of how I make my decision on which to buy lies primarily with the characters who are the personalities for that month and according to my memory of how interesting that month's Rajipuri is. Well, most of them are quite interesting but Onosaka-san gets too loud or too lethargic at times so I'm sparing myself from those which include him. I'm not sure how they are editing 4 or 5 episodes of Rajipuri into one single CD since each episode is about 20 minutes plus but I hope that they can include some freebies or nice pictures of the personalities. An interview of the seiyuus concerned may also be interesting.

The offer I see on the Interchannel website is to send in two official coupons from any 2 CDs in this series. Well, I can come up with the coupons but I doubt that there would be any chance of me winning the special CD containing Seigaku's school song apparently sung by the Seigaku seiyuus. I might as well keep the coupons as memorabilia since I don't think foreign buyers can get such freebies. Now, my next question is, when will the CD cover of Tezuka & Sanada be shown? I'm really looking forward to seeing them on the same picture.

Talking about Rajipuri, this month's personalities are Kaida Yuki (Fuji Shusuke) and Nagai Sachiko (Yukimura Seiichi). It's the bishonen combi but there's no way I can get hold of this to listen to...Opening song for this month is Tachibana An's single, Natsu no Ojousan which got No 79 on Oricon and ending theme is Sengoku Kiyosumi's Everyday due to be released next week but Interchannel has not uploaded its picture yet.

0 件のコメント: