金曜日, 3月 25, 2005

Oyasumi no isshu...

Suffering from "withdrawal symptoms" of no Tenipuri for the week...

Suddenly, I have a premonition that the finale next week is going to sour the entire series BECAUSE Ryoma is coming back. I'm not sure for whatever reason but seems like he is going to have a match with Tezuka. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the anime does not end with Ryoma beating Tezuka because that would be SO predictable. I don't think that he's good enough to beat Tezuka given that the latter has fully recovered and he showed off his potential when he defeated Fuji. If they make Ryoma beat Tezuka, wouldn't this mean that Ryoma > Tezuka > Fuji? This is not logical to me at all and I REALLY hope that things would not come to such a stage. I know they might want to please Ryoma fans BUT if he beats every rival, wouldn't he have no targets to overcome in the future? When they showed Ryoma beat Sanada, I was already hopping mad for the illogical development of events so please leave beautiful memories for me, OK?

Anyway, to think that there would be nothing to look forward to on Wed is such a bore. Although I'm following Yakitate Japan on Tues, it sure feels weird to see Tenipuri go and leave a void in my weekly schedule. According to the TV Tokyo website, there are quite a number of animes ending this month. New beginnings for Spring 05? After I'm done with the full DVD collection, I would probably head for the manga collection next...I'm still not done with Sanada, Atobe and Tezuka...

0 件のコメント: