土曜日, 1月 01, 2005

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!

Well, it's a new year and I'm working. Not something very desirable though and I'm still recovering from flu. The cold weather is really getting to me since I have a rather sensitive respiratory system. Anyway, it's been so long since I posted again so I decided to get moving and stop procastinating.

Good news and stuff to anticipate for 2005 so far:

1) Tenipuri SP DVD to be released in Feb! Lots of Rikkai action and I can't wait to see Sanada!!! OK, I did see him in Ep 165 but they kept poking fun of him and Yukimura. I want to see Sanada in normal mode not in the chibi character mode though.

2) Tezuka is finally back! Now that they announced his comeback in Ep 164 and the ranking matches are going to start on 12 Jan, someone in Seigaku would have to be dropped again since there are only 8 places for 9 people. I can't imagine who would be dropped since the Golden Pair is needed for Nationals so Oishi and Eiji are quite safe. Echizen, for one would definitely be in since he's the lead. And Tezuka has been out of action for so long, if they leave him out, the fans would make noise. I for one would not be able to accept if Buccho is left out. Fuji, being the tensai and No.2 in the team would be in, Inui is also pretty much confirmed unless he decides to be the data-man again which is highly unlikely so that leaves only Taka-san, Momo and Kaidou. I don't want to see anyone of them dropped but circumstances would definitely rule one of them out. I just hope Konomi-sensei would not spring a major surprise on us for this.

3) Tenipuri movie to be shown in 2005! Since it's going on roadshow during these two months, chances are that the DVD would be released about 6 months later. That's so long and I guess it would be until summer before I can get my hands on it. In the meantime, I'm still wondering whether I should get the movie singles in early Feb regardless of whether the songs sound good or not. It's just for collection's sake.

And to round up, my New Year resolution is to work harder and complete my collection of the DVDs hopefully within the year! ^__^

0 件のコメント: